Saturday, June 18, 2011

Suomi/Finland

We're staying in the same location on our map from last week and here's the all-green postcard from that place.




Finland is Swedish and Suomi is the Finnish name of this Nordic country bordered by Sweden, Norway, Russia, Estonia and Finland.


The Moomins are a family of trolls and a big hit in Finland and Sweden for Family Entertainment.  (pictured in this stamp from the back of the card is Moominmama) 


Happy weekend everyone.

Bookmark and Share

`

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, I would love to travel to Finland.

    I found your sweet blog on blog hop and I'm a new follower. I hope you will check mine out.

    http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another sweet postcard, these Moomins.
    I just have to wonder how many you’ve collected by now…

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: