Monday, November 26, 2012

Icebird, from Kalevala-sarja

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sender: Tuija Thil
Sent from Kuopio, Finland, Sent on 04 July 2012
Received on 28 Jul 2012, Traveled ~9,160 km in 24 days

And here we are, on the last week of November...life has been busier than it normally is here and yeah, shame...I've shared just one postcard so far for this month. Ok folks, I don't have any scheduled fieldwork this week so I'll make it up with all of you by sharing two cards per day. Yep, you read it right! :)

A month ago, my bestfriend and I organized my postcards. I realized I've already got a lot (!!!) and that I've really been behind in posting my cards here so this week is the perfect chance to catch up.

The first card for sharing this week is from my Finnish penpal, Tuija. I posted the scan of the back of the card cause there's a lot of information on it, plus I really love Tuija's penmanship. I wish I can write as legibly as her! 

*shuffling through my pile of postcards, watch out for the next one*

~maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you saw, please let me know: