Sunday, January 13, 2013

Alpha and Omega

The beginning of year 2013 was a big test of faith. Never did I got so scared in my whole entire professional life! For the very first time, I attended a mass at the Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene. It is a church widely famous for miracles to the devotees. I had been avoiding it since I've moved here to Manila in 2003 cause it's always very crowded. But last weekend, I found myself among the so many people hearing mass inside the crowded church.


I tried finding a more appropriate 'alpha and omega' stamp in my collection but this is the best one I have which shows Christ carrying a cross. Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and The End. For me, 2013 is the beginning of a stronger faith and the end of being doubtful. For the very first time I'm not thinking about back up plans and I am completely surrendering my life to Him.

I hope this one would count as a valid submission for the theme, 'beginnnigs' @ Viridian's for today.


A great week ahead for everyone!

~maria

5 comments:

  1. Oh, a wonderful post, and completely appropriate! thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is very cryptic - but you are sounding so positive, so I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: