Friday, December 30, 2016

Postcards for the weekend 18: Time/Clock

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sent form Bellaire, Texas
Sent 15 December 2015, Traveled 15,996 km

As the year 2016 draws to an end, I think of those days when I was impatient; when I wish I could have pulled the arms of the clock so time could have gone faster...


But now, I'm reluctant to throw away my old calendar and switch to a new one. Is it perhaps next year is a momentous year for me to bid goodbye to my 20's? But of course, there's no stopping time! So as they say, carpe diem! For all we wish we could accomplish for 2016, I hope we're all able to tick it all off our lists. If it's something that needs to stretch to 2017, I hope we have identified ways towards accomplishment.

Thanks to all of you who has been reading my posts and to all my blogging friends who have been joining me on the postcards for the weekend linky party. I wish us all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!

~maria

PS. The linky is again, extended for one more day this weekend ;-)





5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly 2016 went! I hope 2017 is good for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Thanks for your wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year and may I return same to you. Thanks for hosting Postcards for the Weekend and sharing that perfect Friendship Gift Postcard. All the best to you in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has the look of a very loud alarm clock, I think I'll take the chocolates:) Wishing you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the joy of postcards by your beautiful linky project!

    Wishing you and your family a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you to create this (still) little but funy community of postcards lovers!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: